Company Law is detailed, complex and impinges greatly on small business. Directors need to ensure that their company is fully compliant with the requirements of the Companies Act. Non-compliance with statutory obligations can result in significant late filing fees for companies, and can lead to court prosecutions for company directors.
At Egan & Co we provide a range of services to companies to meet compliance standards and can support management by dealing with all aspects from incorporation to the wind up of a company.
Our company secretarial services include:
● Company incorporations (A1)
● Annual compliance (B1)
● Registration of Business Names
● Change in directors (B10) / company secretary (B10) / registered office (B2)
● Maintenance of statutory company records and compliance reviews
● Advising on the responsibility of company directors and secretaries